In INNOAESTHETICS, we not only develop our own products but also offer third-party contract manufacturing services. Our products are manufactured according to GMP standards in our state-of-the-art pharmaceutical plant located in Barcelona.
With over 30 years of experience developing formulas for the dermatology and cosmetic industries as third-party manufacturers, we are entrusted by more than 150 companies to carry out their projects. Companies that desire to meet their market needs and seduce their customers with innovative products.
We are recognized for adapting to the reality of our customers and transforming their ideas into cosmetic products. Our team of highly qualified experts in galenic formulation guarantees the bioavailability of the active ingredients contained in our products.
With a scientific approach, our multidisciplinary team of skin experts design customized formulations and take care of every stage of the product development.
In line with our reputation of being a reliable partner, our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations with safe and effective avant-garde products.
- Stability Tests.
- Quality Control.
- Selection of packaging
- Regulation requirements (excluding PIF).
- Registration services and documentation.
- Medical support.
- Post-sale service support.
Specialist in treatments for:
We are specializing in developing products to treat skin aging as well as a wide range of skin problems.
- Skin aging.
- Localized fat.
Our fully equipped facilities allow us to produce a wide range of products:
- Pre-loaded Syringes: Technology in accordance with ISO 13485. Filling and sealing for pre-loaded syringes with ready to use liquid and viscous product.
- Transdermal Delivery Products: Advanced technology in accordance with ISO 13485 and 22716 that helps the active ingredients contained in our products to reach the deepest skin layers safely.
- Chemical Peels: Development of products for skin exfoliation compliant with ISO 13485 and 22716. These formulas are made of accurate concentrations of powerful actives and provide safe and effective results.
- Lyophilized Products: Compliant with ISO 13485, these products are non-stable in a liquid state, and so they must be lyophilized. They can be easily emulsified with a saline solution before use.
- Creams for Specific Treatments and Facial Skincare Routine: Formulation and manufacturing of a wide range of skincare products in accordance with ISO 22716.
Get in touch for further information